- Design and conduct investigations to demonstrate an understanding of scientific inquiry.
- Identify and create questions and hypotheses that can be answered through scientific investigations.
- Comprehend scientific material for later use in writing
A. SKILLS and TOOLS
- Students will know how to conduct experiments using the scientific method.
- Complete lab reports detailing hypothesis, procedure and results
- Read and understand science based electronic resources
- Write a creative essay applying scientific knowledge gained